Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.bel-india.com
Positions: Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 100
Graduate Apprentice – 50 Posts
- Mechanical – 15 Posts
- Electrical – 4 Posts
- Civil – 6 Posts
- Computer Science – 10 Posts
- Electronics – 15 Posts
Diploma Apprentice – 50 Posts
- Mechanical – 18 Posts
- Computer Science – 9 Posts
- MOP – 5 Posts
- Electronics – 18 Posts
Job Location: Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Qualification: Candidates should possess Diploma/Degree in Engineering of the mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- Candidates who passed their BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma on or after 01-10-2015 only are eligible.
- Qualification Mark: Pass Class
- The candidates should not have completed or undergoing apprenticeship training in other organization.
Age limit: Below 25 Years as on 01.10.2018
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST & PHP candidates
- Others as per govt rules.
- Selection will be purely through Written Test for Diploma and Interview for Graduates.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test/Interview will be based on final percentage marks obtained in Degree/ Diploma of candidates.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 3rd September 2018.
For More details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here